An artificial turf installation offers endless opportunities for indoor and outdoor use. As a result, you can find different synthetic turf options to suit any space. Read on to discover five instances where you may need an artificial turf installation.
1. Where You Need Aesthetics in Indoor Spaces
In indoor spaces, artificial turf is an attractive choice and can compensate for the lack of natural grass. In addition, you can use it to create better aesthetics in various indoor areas, including your gym, balcony, or relaxation deck.
You can also consider artificial turf installations on interior walls to give an impression of live walls. This is also possible for ceilings.
2. Where You Need Low Maintainance
An artificial turf installation offers a smart solution for improving aesthetics in spaces that are expensive to maintain. For example, polypropylene and cork synthetic fibers offer durability. Thus, the surface resists wear and tear from weather conditions and provides a clean look that blends well with landscaping.
Maintaining a natural lawn is complicated compared to artificial turf. You must meet a certain amount of irrigation, keep up with fertilization, and stick to a specific mowing height, which can all prove tedious. In addition, a natural lawn is prone to diseases, necessitating disease control measures. These maintenance practices cost time and money.
Artificial turf can relieve such burdens because they aren't infested with pests and diseases, making them affordable to maintain.
3. Where You Have Allergic Reactions to Natural Grass
Allergic reactions to natural lawns might make you consider installing artificial turf. For example, if you have a family member who suffers from allergies, you know how frustrating it can be to keep them away from natural grass. Artificial turf provides an alternative that's free of pollen and other allergens.
4. When You Need Easy Customization
An artificial turf installation gives room for customization in terms of:
- Thickness. Artificial grass is available in different thicknesses, allowing you to create lush-looking lawns that provide added comfort.
- Color. Many artificial turf installation companies now offer a wide range of colors, including red, green, and blue, which mimic the look and feel of natural grass. This makes your facility more appealing while adding visual appeal to your space.
- Shape. You can install different shapes of artificial turfs to suit your space needs. This makes it easy if you want customized designs.
5. Where You Need Safety for Children and Pets
Synthetic turf could prove advantageous if you have kids or pets. For example, you may select anti-bacterial artificial turf to prevent the transmission of germs. Besides, artificial turf is neat, cushioned, and soft, making it ideal for playing on. Also, you don't use chemicals on artificial turf, making it safer.
Feel free to contact professional artificial turf installation services if you need artificial turf for any of the reasons discussed above.Share